Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
McGraw-Hill Education - 2013
This practical, task-orientated guide explains exactly what you need to know in order to deploy, configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Internet Information Services 8 (IIS 8) on the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 platform. Author Mitch Tulloch skillfully details essential day-to-day administration tasks and includes dozens of invaluable troubleshooting tips, making this reference the ultimate guide for systems and network administrators.
Wrox Press - 2012
This book is a good book to help you get that MCSE elective credit... as long as you know or have the product. This is not a training manual, it is not chock full of exercises. If you use IIS 4 and need to know what to concentrate on for the exam, then this book is very helpful. If you don't have IIS, get a copy and make web and ftp sites and use this book as a guideline. Use it and EasyCert sample exams, and you should pass the test with flying colors, at a bargain price and in a relatively short amount of time.
The Coriolis Group - 2000
This book is extremely useful, and the information found in the last few chapters - which provided hard-to-find information on serious server configuration and performance - is especially enlightening. Information is quick and easy to find, and the structure of the book seems written specifically for people who are working in the IIS trenches.
IDG Books Worldwide - 1999