Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
McGraw-Hill Education - 2013
A tutorial on how to create and implement Web solutions, this book details the features in Visual InterDev needed to deliver Web solutions. It shows developers step-by-step how to build three solutions with real-life examples that demonstrate the end result. The CD-ROM contains sample code and source code for three applications.
Prima Publishing - 1998
This volume contains solid, industry-standard information as well as content that is available in print exclusively from Microsoft Press. It is a comprehensive and authoritative reference that combines server-side scripting with higher priority client-side information for Web developers.
Microsoft Press - 1998
Leverage Visual InterDev's powerful collection of team-based RAD development tools and start implementing today's hottest Web technologies on your site. Visual InterDev™ 6 Bible guides you through the entire Web development cycle -- from mapping out your site to adding Dynamic HTML, ASP, Cascading Style Sheets, graphics, animation, and more. Loaded with expert advice, tips, tutorials, and examples, Visual InterDev 6 Bible is the perfect InterDev reference book.
IDG Books Worldwide - 1998
This book is one of the greatest books written not on Visual InterDev, but instead the theory and logic behind it. Here you will be able to learn everything you need for the exam.
MSPress - 1999
Sams - 1999
If you need to learn Visual InterDev and you have some knowledge of Visual Basic or VBScript, than this book is for you. This book walks you through various lessons as you learn the product.
Osborne McGraw-Hill - 1998