Study Guides for the TOEIC Exam!
Kaplan's TOEIC Vocabulary Prep will make learning American English words simple and fun. Words and context are relevant to business, communications, and American culture. This unique portable resource includes:
- 500+ words for the TOEIC in flash card like page design
- Definitions and corresponding forms in different parts of speech
- Sample sentences showing each word's meaning in context
- 45+ vocabulary and idiom lists and exercises
Kaplan - 2015
Updated to reflect the most recent TOEIC, this test preparation book includes 50 vocabulary-building lessons that focus on American English as it is used in business, industry, communications, and cultural activities. The enclosed audio CDs provide essential help in pronunciation and listening comprehension.
Barron's Educational Series - 2014
This updated edition of the TOEIC preparation manual includes an enclosed MP3 CD. The book presents:
- Four full-length practice tests identical in format and question types to the current TOEIC test.
- Topics and vocabulary frequently seen on the actual TOEIC
- All test questions answered and explained
- Extensive practice in listening and reading comprehension skills
Barron's Educational Series - 2013
The Complete Guide to the TOEIC Test provides learners with a clearly organized, step-by-step program for maximizing test scores. It is the most complete and up-to-date guide to the TOIEC Test on the market.
Heinle ELT - 2006